PhD student (m/f/d)
- Standort Idstein
- Abteilung Hochschullehre
- Anstellungsart Vollzeit
- Unternehmen Hochschulen Fresenius gem. Trägergesellschaft mbH
- Referenznummer 2024-0068
- Jetzt bewerben
Menschen mit Bildung zu inspirieren und sie auf die Chancen und Herausforderungen der Zukunft vorzubereiten – das ist unser Anspruch und Auftrag. Werden Sie Teil unserer starken Bildungsgruppe und gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Bildung der Zukunft.
Kostenfreie interne Weiterbildungsangebote
30 Tage Urlaub
Carl Remigius Fresenius Education Group is one of the largest private and independent education companies in Germany. The Group comprises 18 brands, spread across (vocational) colleges, universities, and continued professional education institutions in Germany and abroad.
The roots of Carl Remigius Fresenius Education trace back to 1848. That year, Carl Remigius Fresenius founded his "Chemical Training Laboratory" in Wiesbaden, which later became today's Hochschule Fresenius.
Education is teamwork: Around 2,500 employees from the fields of teaching, science, and administration work together to ensure the educational success of tens of thousands of pupils, university students and continued professional education students. They form the basis of the success story that began in 1848 and continues today.
Hochschule Fresenius is one of the largest and most renowned private universities in Germany and has been state-recognized since 1971. The faculties of Chemistry & Biology, Health & Social Sciences, Design, and Economics & Media illustrate the diversity of the university, as do the nine campus locations throughout Germany in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Idstein, Cologne, Munich, and Wiesbaden.
More than 120 innovative bachelor's and master's study programs as well as training and continued professional education cover a wide range of subjects.
Students can study full-time or part-time on campus or participate in flexible distance learning programs.
The interplay of teaching, research, and practice is the heart of the educational concept offered at Hochschule Fresenius. Students receive an academic education at the highest level, in which they constantly test and expand their theoretical knowledge in an applied context. The study programs are designed in close cooperation with partners from business and society and focus on the future requirements of the job market.
Wir suchen Verstärkung!
Was Sie erwartet
- Conduct research on development of analytical methods for mass spectrometry based VOC analysis
- Develop workflows for non-target analysis and data evaluation
- Collaborate with project partners and contribute to project reporting
- Write publications for peer-reviewed scientific journals about your results and present them at international conferences
- Communicate and disseminate research results to diverse audiences, e.g. private sector, public sector, students, civil society
Was Sie mitbringen
- Master degree ideally in analytical chemistry or a related field
- Experiences in at least two of the following topics liquid chromatography, gas chromatography and high resolution organic mass spectrometry
- Coding skills preferably in R and/or Python
- Hand-on working style and experience in an analytical laboratory
- Motivation to work in an interdisciplinary team within a European Union project
- High degree of organisation and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills (English required, German desirable)
Was wir bieten
- Diverse responsibilities with a lot of creative potential in a meaningful environment
- A secure job in a future-oriented, highly successful and dynamic company
- The opportunity to continue your education free of charge within the Group, e.g. through a bachelor's or master's study program
- A friendly and supportive corporate culture, an open working environment, peer-to-peer communication, and the promotion of the team spirit, e.g. through company events and flat hierarchies
- Live more sustainably, e.g. with our bike leasing program
- Employer-financed “Deutschlandticket”
- Support in balancing work and private life, e.g. home office in the form of mobile working, a family service and 30 paid vacation days
- Health promotion at work, including a cooperation with fitness providers
- Discounted offers and a wide range of additional benefits, e.g. company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, and corporate benefits
Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
+49 221 921512781